Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Do You Have Any Special Prayer Requests These Days?

I love to pray for people, some may say what does that mean? To me, to pray for others, is to stand in the wide circle of God's love...which includes ALL people and all of creation! Prayer is standing in love with another person. Prayer is walking in the faith that light shall rise from any darkness. Prayer is being in the presence of God with all I think, desire and do. Prayer is my immediate connection to your heart, where we are one in Love and God. What do you think prayer is? And I would love to include your prayers intentions to my own:) Please hold my Dad in yours, as he is challenged with illness at this time.
With Peace and Love, your sister, Rebecca

6 Comments:

Blogger jonirussell_58 said...

Hi, Sister Becky. Well, we would certainly love to have your prayers added to our own. Talking with God is fabulous, isn't it?! Please keep David B. in your prayers for me, as he is in need of healing. If God wills it, maybe He can get Raphael working with us, too. Much love,
Joni

4:44 PM  
Blogger Pia's Pals said...

Love to pray for your dear David B., Joni, and his special healing needed! And I will call out ALL of the archangels as well:) Yes, it is fabulous talking with God. I love that our God loves to do everything WITH us and not FOR us! Thanks for coming on and keep me posted on David! With Peace and Love, your justbebecky:)

3:27 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Please pray for our daughter, Ana (6 years old), who was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes just over a year ago. Also, pray for our family who try very hard to take good care of her and her condition and her two beautiful sisters (one a twin, the other three years older), who are very patient with all the time it takes to do this. Pray for a cure most of all! Thanks for your blog!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Pia's Pals said...

Hi Joni, how is David B, doing? I have held him and you close in heart and prayers,, your justbebecky

8:20 PM  
Blogger Pia's Pals said...

Oh Diana, my heart goes out to your little Ana and your two beautiful daughters! Indeed, it is hard to maintain patience all the time...the only strength that could provide that is deep, deep love, which is at the core of your family, where God abides so close.

Know of our sisters prayers, Diana, please let us know how things are going...take care of yourself!! Love, your justbebecky

8:26 PM  
Blogger kendrafrench said...

Please pray for my dear sweet spunky 7 year old daughter Parker who has Type 1 Diabetes. Please pray that her dad and I as we strive every day to ensure her safety and health while she goes about her happy little kid life!
THANK YOU Sister Becky!

Kendra

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home